Relocation Services

Moving? As a Certified Residential Specialist (fewer than 4% of all REALTORS in the United States are recognized as a Certified Residential Specialist), I can connect you with another experienced REALTOR anywhere in the United States.


If you are selling your present home and moving to Maine, please allow me to recommend a local REALTOR in your area to list and sell your home. I can refer another Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) to sell your property in a timely manner at the highest possible price. There is no cost or obligation on your part for my help.


Buying a home or other property anywhere outside Mid Coast Maine? I can recommend another Certified Residential Specialist to exclusively represent your interests as a buyer agent. Please let me know how I can help you. There is no cost or obligation on your part for this assistance.

Call me today!

Contact Information

Gregory Peet, CRS, GRI
Proud to be your REALTOR since 1985

56 Snowhill Lane
Post Office Box 202
South Thomaston, Maine 04858

Office: 207-594-5355
Cell: 207-975-9100
Home: 207-594-3243
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Why are only 4% of REALTORS a CRS?

Because only those that are dedicated to saving you time and money when buying a home or increasing your profits when selling one can call themselves a CRS. I have the most advanced professional training and market experience in residential real estate and I am a Certified Residential Specialist.

Graduate Realtor Institute Horiz RGB Header Smalllogo realtorEqual Housing Opportunity LCRS LowResMaine IDX Blue


Copyright © Gregory W. Peet Real Estate | All rights reserved
Development and Hosting by: Winter Orchard Graphic Design